It’s up to you to discover it while driving a rental vehicle! Your exploration has no limits once you are installed on board. Do you have all the necessary information in mind before you start? You will discover England if you travel to Europe. Its capital, London, is home to some of the most remarkable attractions. Don’t miss this visit and explore the city of London in a rental car. You can check drivy.co.uk/ if you are interested in learning a few tips that may help you find the best rental car at the best price in London.
What are the must-see visits to England?
You will probably not be alone in visiting these exceptional tourist sites, but believe us, they are worth seeing. Don’t leave England without crossing these places off your to-do list:
- La Hougue Bie, (45 km from downtown Channel Islands, United Kingdom).
- University of Nottingham, (4 km from the centre of Nottingham, Nottinghamshire (county)).
- And Newstead Abbey, (14 km from the centre of Nottingham, Nottinghamshire (county)).
England: a tailor-made itinerary for an unforgettable road trip
Being in control of your destination and activities is one of the great pleasures of car rental on any trip. Take control of your journey to England and enjoy the joy of discovering its most popular sites and attractions according to your own criteria. Here is a selection of the most impressive regions that will certainly seduce you when you visit the surroundings:
- London (7,556,900 inhabitants)
- Birmingham (984,300 inhabitants)
- Liverpool (468 900 inhabitants)
- Leeds (455,100 inhabitants)
How to rent a car at a low price in England?
You have to race the market (websites, ads, promotions) in search of the best car rental offer of the moment. Check both rental agencies near and further away from airports to make sure you get the best deal. If your travel dates are flexible, see if you can pay less by changing your departure date. Make sure that your pick-up and drop-off times are the same. Indeed, if you give the keys to the rental car too late, you may have to pay for an extra day.
Some rental companies offer advantageous rates if you pay in advance. So keep an eye out for these opportunities! You have understood this: book your vehicle quickly and save money! Everything you need to know before renting a car in England
Renting a car in England is highly recommended if you want to visit all the English cities of your choice. Read our tips to find out how to do it.
What type of rental vehicle should I choose for England?
In England, the roads are in very good condition. You can then choose the category of your choice, according to your preferences and your budget. Here is an overview of the most common categories:
- Economic: Renault Clio or equivalent.
- SUV: Ford Escape or equivalent.
- Full-size SUV: KIA Sorento or equivalent.
- Convertible: Volkswagen Beetle Cabrio or equivalent.
- Hybrid: Kia Optima or equivalent.
- Luxury: Chrysler 300 or equivalent.